I was looking for a good sunscreen which does not leave a white cast and hydrates my dry skin too, for a long time. I tried many but some were too heavy and made me sweat, some were too light and not moisturising enough and some left me looking like a white ghost. My search has thankfully ended with the Biotique Bio Carrot Ultra Soothing Face lotion/ Cream. These two are essentially the same thing, just one is in the form of a lotion and the other is a cream. The cream is more moisturising than the lotion and perfect for dry weather whereas the lotion formulation is better suited for humid weather. Both the products get absorbed easily into the skin, hydrate it and don’t leave a white cast. While the products claim that they are suited for all skin types, I do think that the face cream might be a bit oily for people with oily skin. I liked both the products but the cream sits better under my makeup in this dry weather.The ingredient list is pretty clean as well and the SPF is decent too. They are really affordable as well.The cream retails for Rs. 220 for 50 gm of product ( discounts can be found online) and the lotion retails for Rs 320 for 120 ml of product ( I purchased it for Rs. 233). A thumbs up from us and we will definitely recommend it.
- The digital generation is always unhappy and this might be the reason for it.
- We tried the Eden Botanic Kitchen & Bubbly – Sunday brunch In Jammu
- Jammu sightseeing: Lesser known Places you Must see.
- Best affordable Makeup Foundation & Concealers : Jammu beauty blog
- Best affordable Makeup Primers: Top rated products
- Being ‘Ecofeminists’: Connecting the plight of the Women & Environment.
- How to plan a family or solo trip to Malaysia in budget: Travel Guide
The Karavan Life is an amalgamation of our names - Kartika and Avantika, as well as an amalgamation of our interests- that of research and entertainment. Join us on our journey as we navigate through this expansive world of social media and give our two cents about the things we love- food, fashion, beauty, travel and entrepreneurship.